Return an order
To return or exchange an order:
You can return your order for refund or exchange within 90 days of delivery. UK returns are free if you use our returns label below.
For UK Returns:
1. Print this returns label on plain white A4 paper.
2. Stick the label securely to the front of the parcel (you can use the box it was delivered in).
3. Complete the returns form you printed out and put it in your parcel.
4. Put the parcel into a post box or drop off at any post office (we recommend using the post office and getting proof of postage).
5. Please allow at least 14 days for any refunds. Returns usually take 4-5 days to arrive and refunds and exchanges are usually completed within 7-10 days after receipt of your return.
For Non-UK Returns:
1. Print this returns form on plain white paper.
2. Pack up your order, including your returns form in the parcel.
3. Return your order to the address below with the correct postage.
4. Refunds and exchanges are usually completed within 7-10 days after receipt of your return.
G2-G3 Nicholas House
Heath Park, Main Road
A few things:
- Delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Goods should be returned in their original condition and packaging. Items that have been used, worn or damaged in any way will not qualify for a refund or exchange.
- Custom orders are non-refundable.
- It is recommended you get proof of postage if posting at a post office.
- If you want some extra reading, the fine print on returns can be found in our Terms & Conditions.