Sell your products on ThreadPepper
THREADPEPPER is a brand founded on Quality and backed by Service. The products we sell must do the same. We're always on the lookout for smart casual menswear to add to our range that can meet our Quality, Price and Service standards, so if that's you, please read on!
So what do we look for?
1) Clothing (and to a limited extent accessories) that fit in the scope of "Smart Casual".
2) High quality at a great price. Our customers are used to and expect only very good quality items, at a reasonable price point.
3) Continuing service from our suppliers, so we can work with you to develop the sales on THREADPEPPER.
4) Ideally you'll have high quality product photography we can use so we can get as many products up straight away as possible. Videos are an added bonus!
5) Stock service so we can order as we go, and preferably no minimum orders so we can get going quickly with a good selection of products.
6) Regularly updated stock availability so we're not disappointing customers.
If you can offer these or at least most of these, then great, we'd love to hear from you!
Once we've had a chat about your products and what you offer, we'd start the quality confirmation process. It's very simple but hugely important:
Stage 1: Initial Quality Check
We'd need samples of your products so we can review them in-house to make sure they meet our quality, style, price and wow factor standards. These samples would be returned to you.
Stage 2: Customer Quality Check
If the products make it through, we will order a handful of items that we can distribute to our Customer Product Testers for testing. These are actual customers of ours who try on and review new products to make sure they meet all the correct standards. They will also rate the proposed retail price of the product.
Get in touch
Email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and any links or brochures attached, or fill in the form below.
We'll usually get back to you quite promptly, so if you haven't heard from us please check your spam folder first and then follow it up if you haven't received a response.